one

one

cosmopoltan

cosmopoltan

holloween

holloween

miercuri, 28 aprilie 2010

wellcome

hello everyone
.My name is Suzana Mira ,I am make-up artist ,living in Bucharest.
After 10 years in modeling, I've decided to give way to my passion for make-up and so I got into Kuger -brent Agency school of make-up.10 mounths of new experience,new friends,good lessons and practice.
I love being creative, it's part of my personality , something i can't live without. Regarding the professional side, I've worked and cooperated with magazines such as Cosmopolitan, ONE, Glamour, Bolero,Elle ,Ghidul miresei, on different shootings, publications, books, videos, etc.
Last year i was rated one of the most talented make-up artist of the new generation coming out from Bucharest.
This blog is a testimony of my work that i would like to share with you , so i hope u ll enjoy it ... feel free to send me some critics or advices. :)
Thank you
.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu